Torrent downloading uploading problem & 503 error
Post #1
joy420|| 
memberPRO

18/05/2020 13:19:40
(1 week ago)
Ratio: 4.82
Posts: 17
Bangladesh  
aaj seed thakar sorteo kisu torrent download korte parchi na khali connecting peers lekha utese r upload o hocce na kono torrent a. Kisukkhon por por e crazy hd te 503 error dekhacche


_______________________________________________
joy Saha

top

Post #2
whitezshadow|
Moderator

18/05/2020 14:13:33
(1 week ago)
Ratio: 728.23
Posts: 2811
United States of America  

joy420 wrote:
aaj seed thakar sorteo kisu torrent download korte parchi na khali connecting peers lekha utese r upload o hocce na kono torrent a. Kisukkhon por por e crazy hd te 503 error dekhacche



I guess you are a shared ip user thats why you are facing this download issue. But this uploading problem should not be happen, Did you cleared your browsers cache?


_______________________________________________

top

Post #3
joy420|| 
memberPRO

18/05/2020 14:20:33
(1 week ago)
Ratio: 4.82
Posts: 17
Bangladesh  
No i don't think i cleared my cache in last few days and yes i am a shared ip user, but untill yeasterday i used to manage 1.8 to 4.8 mb speed


_______________________________________________
joy Saha

top

Post #4
whitezshadow|
Moderator

18/05/2020 14:24:46
(1 week ago)
Ratio: 728.23
Posts: 2811
United States of America  

joy420 wrote:
No i don't think i cleared my cache in last few days and yes i am a shared ip user, but untill yeasterday i used to manage 1.8 to 4.8 mb speed



clear the cache then.the torrent that you are downloading maybe that don't have a real ip seeder, which is why your download isn't happening


_______________________________________________

top

Post #5
joy420|| 
memberPRO

18/05/2020 14:25:41
(1 week ago)
Ratio: 4.82
Posts: 17
Bangladesh  
Is it good to clear Cache what about 503 service temporarily unavailable? It is frequently happening now.


_______________________________________________
joy Saha

top

Post #6
joy420|| 
memberPRO

18/05/2020 14:36:41
(1 week ago)
Ratio: 4.82
Posts: 17
Bangladesh  
OK Thank you very much for ur help. However can't crazy hd team solved the issue of shared and real ip . I mean can't they fix it permanently as real ip is very costly and moreover not available in every district of BD

Last edited by joy420 at 18/05/2020 14:37:10


_______________________________________________
joy Saha

top

Post #7
admin|
Owner

18/05/2020 17:22:45
(1 week ago)
Ratio: 589.37
Posts: 880
unknown  

joy420 wrote:
OK Thank you very much for ur help. However can't crazy hd team solved the issue of shared and real ip . I mean can't they fix it permanently as real ip is very costly and moreover not available in every district of BD



We have solved it. Just seed your torrents to earn bonus points and use bonus points to buy upload amount from shop page


_______________________________________________

top

Post #8
SafayetMazumderbd|| 
Members

19/05/2020 22:24:13
(1 week ago)
Ratio: ---
Posts: 1
Bangladesh  
Download slow
top